Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Motorcycle Riding’s Cool. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Motorcycle Riding’s Cool collects, and the ways in which Motorcycle Riding’s Cool uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection and Use
Personal information is collected and used for:
- Class registration and payment collection: In order to reserve your place in a class, we ask for your name, birth date, address, phone number(s), email address, and payment information. Each of these pieces of information is used for the purpose of reserving your place in a class and contacting you via email or phone with important details about your class.
- Reporting to the Illinois Secretary of State: The Secretary of State requires Motorcycle Riding’s Cool to submit a roster before each class begins that lists each student who will be attending class. Your name, address, phone number, and birth date are required to complete that paperwork.
- Keeping in contact with you: If you are interested in being included in updates from Motorcycle Riding’s Cool, you can subscribe to our mailing list. We send periodic emails to those who choose to be on our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Securing your Personal Information
- Motorcycle Riding’s Cool will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- Motorcycle Riding’s Cool will store all of the personal information that you provide on a secure server.
- Personal credit card information is not visible to anyone at Motorcycle Riding’s Cool. Your credit card information is processed by Authorize.Net.
Updating this Statement
This website may contain links to other websites. Motorcycle Riding’s Cool is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 1400 N. Halsted Street, Chicago, Illinois 60642
- Phone: (773) 968-7433
About this Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is based on a Contractology form available at www.freenetlaw.com. The Contractology website supplies a range of contracts and other legal documents, such as template distributor agreements.